How to unhide messages on GB WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the biggest and most popular applications known to everyone. This app has replaced the traditional way of messaging by introducing free services and by providing new and better features. The only thing which limits you is your internet connection.But now GB WhatsApp is here with many more exciting features which will keep you on the edge. GB WhatsApp is an alternate version of WhatsApp where you may use the benefit of more exciting features such as hiding your last seen and applying themes to your user interface.
But we all know that privacy is our greatest concern. Sometimes a need may arise to hide your private and confidential conversations and protect them from getting into wrong hands.
These chats may be personal or confidential business details. Hence, we are here today to provide you with the method by which you can hide these conversations and unhide them whenever you like and keep your data safe from evil eyes.
First, we will teach you how to hide your GB WhatsApp conversations and later how to unhide them too.
Steps to download Gb whatsapp with back up :-
- If you haven’t downloaded the GB version of WhatsApp, you need to download it first.Click beow to download.
- After downloading you must take a backup of your original WhatsApp data.
- This backup option is in your settings under ‘Chats’.
- Once the backup is complete, uninstall the original WhatsApp.
- Now, install GB WhatsApp and register using your mobile number. Remember to use the number registered with your original WhatsApp.
- You will get the option to restore your data to which you must select yes.
- Once you have restored your data, you can start using the new and improved version.
Steps to hide conversations :-
- Now go to settings in GB WhatsApp. The settings option will be on the top right corner of the screen.
- Here Navigate to Lock option which will be available there. Now, an important point is to remember the password you are going to set. If you forget this password, then you will lose all your hidden chats and that may create a serious issue.
- Here you will get the option to create a short password.
- Select enable passcode and enter your 4-digit password.
- When the password is set, you will get the options to hide the chats you want and after selecting the chats you are done.
Steps to unhide the hidden chats:-
- Now if you want to unhide the chats, head to settings.
- Go to Lock option and there you will need to enter your passcode which you had set up earlier.
- Remember that after some failed attempts, your data may get erased as a security measure.
- After entering the correct passcode, you will be able to access the hidden conversations and their media.