|N-track - Intro|
|Effects & Conclusion|
N-Track Studio | Multitrack Recording, Editing & Mixing Software
N-Track Studio is a multitrack audio editing, digital audio workstation (DAW) program that is developed for the users having Microsoft Windows, OS X, Android, and iOS devices. There are several capabilities of this software like unlimited audio and MIDI tracks. Talking about the definition then it supports up to 192 kHz 24-bit high-definition (HD DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) audio recording, extensive plug-in support, and DVD-Video surrounds mixing up to 7.1 channels.
This software has gained a lot of popularity because of its amazing features. If you are also willing to know more about this software then this article will definitely help you out. Here in this article, we have given details about the N-Track Studio | Multitrack Recording, Editing & Mixing Software including Features. So let’s get started.
Features of n-Track Studio :-
Well, there are several features of this software. Here in the below section, we are going to provide you some of the best features that will help you in considering this software.
Recording & mixing
- There is an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks available in this software.
- To eat channel or track a user can easily add the effect like VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire
- The user can easily automate the effect parameters and other features like Volume, pan, aux, and several others.
- Due to the live input processing, the live signals with plug-ins also get possible.
The software is available for several platforms including IOS, Android and Windows.
It is easy to exchange the audio track between the mobile version and a desktop version.
You can also record a song on your iOS device and can easily import it to your Windows system for Mac system. After transferring you can also add it or mix the audio.
Soundcards & audio interfaces
- This software supports 16 and 24 bit single
- For the more multipanel sound cards up to the frequency of 192 kHz is also supported by this software.
- This software is compatible with several other auto drivers including Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound, and MME
- The software can work with almost every sound card
- The best part about this software is that it supports multi-channel sound cards. It means you can easily use more than one sound card in this.
- With the help of this software, it becomes easier for the user to record multiple tracks at a single time.
The volume control and master channel effect for each channel are separate.
How to download N-Track Studio:
- Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer are some of the effects that are built-in in this software.
- This software includes a step sequencer module. And also supports DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- In order to import and export the audio files, this software supports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw
In order to exchange songs with other programs, a separate import and export DDL multitrack has been included.
- After finishing the recording of a song user can easily mix all the tracks into a single file.
Hence these are the details about N-Track Studio | Multitrack Recording, Editing & Mixing Software.